I am Scholar-in-Residence at Carnegie Mellon University Africa (CMU-Africa). Prior joining CMU-Africa, I held different academic positions in European Universities including Postdoctoral Researcher and Teaching Assistant at the Department of Electronics, Informatics and Bioengineering of Polytechnic University of Milan (Italy); Senior Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Information Engineering, Computer Science and Mathematics of University of L’Aquila (Italy); and Visiting Scholar at École des Mines de Nantes (France).
My research interests include data science, (model-driven) software engineering, UI design, big data analysis, and data quality for big data.
Here you can find a full CV of Dr. Eric Umuhoza in a PDF format.
- PhD Information Technology and Engineering, Polytechnic University of Milan
- MSc Engineering of Computing Systems, Polytechnic University of Milan
- BSc Computer Engineering, Polytechnic University of Milan (Politecnico di Milano)
- Brambilla Marco, Umuhoza Eric, Acerbis Roberto. “Model-driven development of user interfaces for IoT systems via domain-specific components and patterns”. Journal of Internet Services and Applications. 2017 Dec 1;8(1):14.
- Carlo Bernaschina, Marco Brambilla, Andrea Mauri, and Eric Umuhoza “A Big Data Analysis Framework for Model-Based Web User Behavior Analytics”. ICWE 2017.
- Jolak, E. Umuhoza, M. Chaudron, and M. Brambilla “Dissecting Design Time and Modeling Time in UML Modeling” EASE 2017.